Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT ORDER OR USE OUR WEBSITE.
1. MINORS: Although our products and services are not age specific, we do not market our services or products to minors. If you are below the age of 18, you should only use our products and services with the permission and/or active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
2a. REFUND POLICY: All the ebook/audiobooks and training programs are delivered entirely as a digital product with no recoverability once it is delivered. That said, we do have our team of standing by, who are glad to help you to get the most out of your program should you have any questions. Please just let us know how they can help you by submitting a email at [email protected] or contact us via whatsapp.
2b. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY:
Shipping & Returns:
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays within Malaysia.
We take great measures to ensure that packages arrive to you not only quickly, but in perfect condition. Unfortunately, in rare cases items may be damaged during shipment. Shipment is carried out by third party courier companies / outsourced to third party courier companies. Therefore, we are not responsible for any items that are damaged during shipment, unless you opt for insurance.
All orders will be provided with courier tracking number once the order is sent out. Parcels will be left at courier office for self collection if no one is around during time of delivery. We will not resend parcels if uncollected parcels are returned to us, unless you top up for courier charges again.Strictly no exchange or refund.
Your products are out of stock:
If the product is out of stock, you can either choose another flavour that is in stock, or wait until we replenish the goods accordingly. If you are unable to find the specific product that you are looking for, drop us an email with the brand and name of the product and we will sort it out for you.
Postage charges are calculated automatically when you add the items to the cart and proceed to checkout. However, these rates are for destinations within Malaysia only, and rates will differ for overseas destination. Please contact us for shipping rates to overseas destination.
Please note that payment has to be made within 2 days upon receiving our payment invoice. Failure to do so will result in the priority given to any other interested customers in the event of insufficient stocks.
Please do not claim that you have made payment if you have not made any. We will not hesitate to take action against fraud cases.
ATM receipts and reference numbers should be retained till we have confirmed your payment as a proof of purchase.
For local orders, we accept payment via Bank Transfer, and Credit Card. We offer Maybank, Public Bank and CIMB bank transfer options for local payments.
Ashrafhadi and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS: These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail at [email protected], and providing us with information relating to your concern.
7. CONTENT OWNERSHIP: All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail at [email protected]
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected],or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT: We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website. You agree that the laws govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrated on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in Melaka,Malaysia. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
12. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US: Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail at [email protected], and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ashrafhadi.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that ashrafhadi.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ashrafhadi.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.